Robot Modifications

side view showing new angled arm guides
In preparation for the state round, we made some modifications to the robot. Most of these were programming tweaks, but there were a few structural changes that were important to the performance of the robot. In our third round at the qualifier, we noticed (and were not happy) that the arm of the robot got stuck on the supports that we used to keep the arm straight.

In response to this problem, we designed new supports that face sideways so that the tips curve out and the arm will invariably get funneled into a straight position.We also made drastic modifications to the "battering ram" hanging off the left side of the robot. These revisions should help us to combat the problems we faced at the previous competition.

1 comment:

  1. I think your robot design is sweet. I bet it rocks in action.